Does your gravity fed system have weak showers? It could be as a result of poor plumbing, small storage tank, poor quality bath fixtures or problematic municipal supplies. A professional plumber will assist in identifying the exact problem. A great shower comes with enough water pressure.
The fact that your shower may have weak showers does not prevent you from enjoying a bath with adequate water pressure. Are you wondering how? You only need to install a powerful and more efficient shower head. If you are wondering what best shower head for gravity fed system is available on the mark today, you may need to continue reading this article.
Your shower may get hard to improve, or it might cost you too much. You need not fret; the market contains many modern shower heads that you can choose from and use for great results. But choosing a shower head that suits your shower can be a daunting task. Luckily, this article will give a detailed review of some of the best shower heads ideal for gravity fed system. They include the following:
Some of the best Shower Head on the Market
Check here their specification and features that will fit on your needs.
High-Pressure Shower Head Bronze
- UNLIKE OTHER SHOWER HEADS THAT are made from cheap, thin plastic that...
- DON'T PUT UP WITH SHOWER HEADS THAT clog up or spray in weird directions....
- NO MORE DEALING WITH shower heads that barely trickle out water or needle...
If you’ve been looking for a better performing and more relaxing shower, then your search has come to an end with the High-Pressure Shower Head Bronze. It comes in a sleek design and guarantees a complete transformation for your shower. What’s impressive is the fact that your dull bathing routine gets turned into a spa-like experience.
You need not to worry about fixing the High-Pressure Shower Head Bronze. You only need to twist it on your shower arm, and it takes an approximate of three minutes to install. Compared with the water flow from the previous shower head, you will instantly notice the difference. The fact that you can feel the pressure from the flowing water is exciting. It is ideal to use if tired; the warm water washes you as it makes you relax.
The High-Pressure Shower Head Bronze got designed according to the people’s needs and requirements, and that explains why it ranks top in the market. People prefer shower heads with more pressure and flow. Shower heads in the US get restricted to a specific flow, and many manufacturers make it difficult for a homeowner to remove the restrictor. But not with the High-Pressure Shower Head Bronze, it is not only easy to remove the restrictor, but the manufacturer explains how gets done.
It comes with a connection made from solid brass, which makes it hard to split or crack. With this shower head, you need not to worry about minerals building up; thanks to the silicon rubber that gets used in making the jet nozzles. High-Pressure Shower Head Bronze is durable, attributed to the ABS lightweight plastic used in making its head. It blends well with your bathroom fixtures as the surface comes with an attractive finish made with metal. The manufacturer of High-Pressure Shower Head Bronze ensures that you enjoy value for your money, and offers 5-year money back guarantee.
Pros & Cons of High Pressure Shower Head Bronze
- Easy and fast to install
- A real deal shower-transforming system
- Increased water pressure and flow
- A relaxing experience
- Easily removable restrictor
- Non-cracking or non-splitting connection
- Silicon rubber made jet nozzles
- Silicon rubber made jet nozzles
- Blends well with the bathroom fixtures
- 5-year money back guarantee
- Some users may find the price high
WASSA High Pressure Shower Head – 3” Anti-clog Anti-leak Fixed Chrome Showerhead
- HIGH PRESSURE SHOWER HEAD - 3" Compact, Powerful, Superior rain spray even...
- EASY TO CLEAN NOZZLES - 45 Silicon Jets prevent lime and hard water...
- LIFE TIME GUARANTEES - All WASSA Shower Heads are Life Time Guarantees.
You could be struggling bathing in low pressure and water flow shower and is confused about what to do. Thanks to the WASSA High Pressure Shower Head – 3” Anti-clog Anti-leak Fixed Chrome Showerhead, your problem will be a thing of the past. It comes with 45 jets that amplify the water pressure and offers an amazing water flow. If you are wondering if it’s suitable for your shower, it comes with a G1/2” thread that fits any typical shower arm. Fixing it is easy and fast; you only need to twist it on the shower arm using your hand.
What’s impressive is the fact that WASSA High Pressure Shower Head – 3” Anti-clog Anti-leak Fixed Chrome Showerhead does not collect hard water deposits and lime. Thanks to the removable silicon jets and stainless steel filters used in its making. You get to adjust the water spray’s direction as you wish for optimal comfort. It is durable and light in weight attributed to its brass ball connection and premium ABS structure.
If you care about your bathroom’s look, you need not to worry with this shower head. Its full body finish gets made with chrome that makes your bathroom shiny. Besides, it comes with an attractive shape. What will blow your mind is the fact that WASSA High Pressure Shower Head – 3” Anti-clog Anti-leak Fixed Chrome Showerhead comes with a lifetime guarantee! You get to enjoy real value for your money.
Pros & Cons WASSA High Pressure Shower Head
- Ideal for low pressure and flow showers
- Amplifies flow and pressure
- Suitable for all standard shower arm
- Easy and fast to fix
- Prevents hard water and lime clogging
- Adjustable water spray
- Glamour and blends with your bathroom
High-Pressure Shower Head – Ultra Thin Design
- STYLISH, THIN WITH HIGH PRESSURE WATER FLOW – NearMoon Shower Head is...
- LEAK PROOF AND RUST PROTECTION – Our Shower head is made of high quality...
- RAINFALL EXPERIENCE AND SELF-CLEANING SILICONE NOZZLES– The NearMoon Rain...
Have you been looking for a stylish shower head? Then you need not look further. The NearMoon Shower Head comes as ultra-slim and very attractive. It gets made as 6-inch and a thickness of 0.08 inch. Thanks to the air-in technology used in its making and its slim structure, it provides a high and intense pressure. It is ideal for those people who love having their bodies massaged. Its rainfall experience attributes to this feature that results in optimal relaxation.
You need not to worry about rust or leakage as this shower head gets made with solid stainless steel and a chrome finish. As a result, it is also durable, guaranteeing your service for many years. A top-notch soft rubber gasket gets used to prevent any leakage. What’s interesting is the fact that the silicon nozzles are self-cleaning. You need not to worry about the scale and hard water. Installing the NearMoon Shower Head is simple; you can use your hand or the attached wretch for tightening. It works well with all the G1/2 standard shower arms. Besides, you get to adjust the shower spray angle according to your preference for maximum comfort.
You may worry about how it will look in your bathroom, but you shouldn’t. It gets finished with a mirror-like chrome surface that is attractive to the eyes, and blend well with any bathroom. The package comes with an extra filter gasket suitable for replacement after using the shower head for long. You need not to worry about your money, NearMoon Shower Head comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Pros & Cons High-Pressure Shower Head
- Sleek, slim design
- Offers a high pressured and increased water flow
- Rust free and leak proof
- Rainfall or heavy downfall experience
- Suitable for skin massage
- Self-cleaning nozzles
- Shower spray adjustable to the preferred angle
- Easy and fast to install
- Blends well with the bathroom décor
- Lasts long
- Comes with an extra filter gasket
- A 30-day money back guarantee
- Some users may not find it pocket-friendly
A guide on How to Install and What to Look for when buying a shower head
What Is a Gravity Fed System?
It is a system which moves water from a point to another using the laws of gravity. Since medieval times, this system had been used to haul water from a place to another. The system does not require electricity or any pumps. Though it is a simple process, it can become difficult in the following conditions:
- If the water distance from one point to the other is long
- If the slope is not well inclined
- If the pipes used are small in size
- If many side extensions get used
- In a restricting terrain
You can pull water from rain barrels, springs, creeks, rivers, streams, or any other water source using a gravity fed system. It is ideal for providing water to use in your shower, animal barns, garden, or house.
Why Do You Need a Special Shower Head?
Showerheads have gotten embraced in showers all over the world, and not owning one looks awkward. But special showerheads get installed for specific reasons. You may require a particular shower head in your show if:
- You need special services like a skin massage or a well-relaxing shower
- You want to economize water usage. Some individual shower heads get made to minimize the amount of water used while bathing.
- You require an attractive bathroom. Some special shower heads come as stylish and sleek, adding glamour into your bathroom as they blend well with the bathroom décor.
- You are looking for a durable shower head. Individual shower heads get made using top-notch and sturdy materials, thereby offering your services for a long time.
- You need optimal comfort. Thanks to the advent in technology; shower heads has been made special by various technical aspects used in their making. Such technology enhances optimal comfort while bathing.
- You are looking for efficiency.
Special shower heads come with special features to boost their efficiency. You can also check here the best water saving shower heads.
Things to Consider Before Purchasing a Shower Head.
You don’t just pick a shower head; it may not suit your bathroom. Get a shower head that not only looks appealing but also blends well with the interior décor of your bathroom. Depending on shower type and bathroom, you can choose either a rainfall, handheld, shower tower, adjustable handheld, or basic adjustable styles.
Your Fixed Showerhead Type
Consider whether your fixed showerhead is ceiling or wall mounted. For the wall-mounted fixed showerhead, ensure that it comes with a stem. If not, you’ll need to purchase the stem separately. A ceiling mounted fixed showerhead will require plumbing that reaches the ceiling. If not, you may require the services of a professional plumber to run the pipes to the ceiling.
Your Shower’s Water Pressure
You should consider if your shower has a high or low water pressure to avoid installing the wrong shower head. Low-pressure shower heads should be able to increase water pressure by harnessing water into small holes. High-pressure shower heads should reduce the force by allowing more water to pass through large holes.
Before purchasing a shower head, consider the exact purpose you need it for; whether for general or special use. For example, you may need a shower head that will help massage your body as you bath. Also, when you need to increase or decrease the water flow or pressure or economize your water usage.
Shower heads fed by the gravity system are efficient and comfortable, but it depends on the shower head type. To get the right shower head that suits your need, you should consider the factors illustrated above. If you are not sure of the shower head to go for, use the examples listed above as a starting point.
See also our tips on where to shower when traveling.